- https://medicplusclinic.co.uk is a website. We are registered in England and Wales under company number and have our registered office and trading address at :
4-5 Castle Hill Parade, West Ealing, London W13 8JP
- You can contact us using the following email address or by telephone using the following number.
Mail Us : firstname.lastname@example.org
Call Us : 020 8997 4446
- Unless we advise otherwise, any medicines we prescribe are supplied to you by, and are dispensed and posted from a Terrys Pharmacy with the General Pharmaceutical Council with number 1041526.
Mail Address : Terrys.email@example.com
2.1 The Medic Plus Clinic Online Doctor – What we do
- We provide medical consultations to you based on online questionnaires you complete, telephone conversations, secure messaging and photo assessments.
- You warrant and undertake to complete the consultation questionnaire relating to your condition contained on this website truthfully and honestly, disclosing all relevant information truthfully and to the best of your knowledge.
- If we determine based on our medical assessment that you are suitable for treatment we will issue a prescription, which will be sent to Terrys Pharmacy who will legally supply, dispense and post the medicines to you directly in its own name.
- We provide follow-up medical advice to address any side effects and other issues arising from treatment. Where you agree, we keep your GP informed.
2.1 The Medic Plus Clinic Online Doctor – What we do
When you visit our website for the first time you have the option to register prior to using our services or immediately select one of our Services. If you immediately start using our services you will be required to register before submitting a questionnaire.
We offer this services:
If you select the service you will be asked to complete a questionnaire, register on our website, pay the applicable fee and press submit. Once you have submitted the questionnaire a binding contract is formed between you and Us. We will email you or sms you (as determined by you) a confirmation that you have successfully registered with The Online Doctor and that We have received your questionnaire. Our doctors will review the questionnaire and, provided that you are suitable for remote medical treatment, prescribe a treatment to you. Once you have submitted a questionnaire our doctors aim to respond to you within 24 hours on weekdays. You accept that once you have submitted the questionnaire you can no longer cancel this service. This is because our doctors will commence reviewing your questionnaire once you have clicked the submit button. In the event, however, that our doctors determine that you are not suitable for treatment We will refund all fees paid by you within seven working of our days of our notification to you that we cannot treat you.
All our medical questionnaires are carefully prepared and are compliant with medical best practice.
Your medicines are supplied to you, dispensed and dispatched by a Terrys Pharmacy. Read our Delivery and Returns section for more information.
We care guided by Professional codes of conduct and legal restrictions which may limit the number of any frequency of any item we are permitted to supply to you and, as such, we have no obligation to supply quantities exceeding the relevant permitted maximum and will charge only for those we do supply. We reserve the right to reject any order.
You will have right to discontinue using our services please notify us by email and we will inactivate your account and will not be able to access your electronic patient record. This action cannot be undone. You acknowledge and agree that Medic Plus clinic is required by law to archive electronic patient records including your personal information, communication and treatments for a minimum of 10 years.
By placing an order through our website, you confirm that:
- You are legally capable of entering into binding contracts; and
- You are at least 18 years old;
- You are resident in one of the Serviced Countries; and
- You are accessing our website from that country.
We warrant and undertake that your consultation questionnaire will only be viewed by the Doctor and his staff for the purpose of treating your medical condition and by the Pharmacist who dispenses any medication pursuant to any prescription that the doctor may issue.
We warrant and undertake that any prescription that the Doctor may issue or any medicine he may prescribe will only be filled by a UK registered pharmacist. Prescriptions are submitted in encrypted form by electronic means to our designated pharmacy. The prescription will be sent bearing the digital signature of the prescribing doctor. You agree to such electronic transmission. Any medication that you may purchase will only be dispensed to you once the pharmacist is in possession of this prescription in accordance with the rules of the Royal Pharmaceutical Society of Great Britain.
- The provision of Services to you is conditional on you completing all consultation questionnaires contained on our website truthfully and honestly. You must reveal and disclose all relevant information truthfully to the best of your knowledge.
- You are not allowed to register more than once;
- Please do not register or complete questionnaires on behalf of anyone other than yourself, unless you have permission to do so from the individual and we receive express verbal consent from the individual;
- We cannot and are not liable for any damages which results from: (i) a failure by you to provide (and continuously maintain) complete, truthful and accurate information in your Patient Record and in all questionnaires you complete or any other information you provide to Us; (ii) a failure of you to follow advice given on the website or from your failure to pass on information given on the website to your regular healthcare provider. You accept that the advice given on the website does not replace your regular healthcare provider. You must tell your regular healthcare provider about treatment we prescribe and medication supplied by the Medic Plus Clinic Pharmacy.
- All the information contained on our website is in English. You are solely responsible for ensuring that you understand the questions in the questionnaires you complete on our website. You must speak to your regular healthcare provider if you do not understand a question or are unsure how you should answer certain questions or you do not fully understand the advice or information given to you on our site.
- If medicine is prescribed and dispensed to you, you are responsible for checking that the medicine is the correct medicine prescribed by Online Doctor on our site and that such medicine is not damaged in any way. If in doubt, you must contact the Terrys Pharmacy to seek advice and/or replacement as required. Do not consume any medicine which is not the medicine prescribed or which is damaged on arrival. Mail Address : Terrys.firstname.lastname@example.org
- You must carefully read all product packaging and labels prior to use. If you purchase medicine in advance of your need to consume these, please ensure you do not consume medicine which is out of date.
- Please ensure that no-one other than yourself has access to any medicines that is made available to you through use of this service.
- We do not represent nor make any warranty in respect of the accuracy, reliability or continuous supply of any of the information on this website. The services and information contained on this website are only for general information and use and are not intended to address Your particular requirements.
- Any reliance You place upon any material on this website will be at your sole risk. We reserve the right in Our sole discretion, but without any obligation, to make amendments or improvements to, or withdraw or correct any error or omission in any of the material without notice.
- In particular, Our services and information do not constitute any form of advice or recommendation by Us and are not intended to be relied upon by You in making any specific medical or other decision. Appropriate independent medical advice should be obtained before making any such decision.
- Our services and the materials on this website are provided by Us on an “as is” basis and We expressly disclaim any and all warranties (subject to clause 1.3 above), express or implied, to the extent permitted by applicable law.
- To the fullest extent permitted by applicable laws, We hereby disclaim all liability for any claims, loss, demands, or damages of any kind whatsoever with respect to our services, information and materials given by us including, without limitation, direct, indirect, incidental or consequential loss or damages. The foregoing will apply whether such claims, loss or damages arise in tort, contract, negligence, under statute or otherwise.
- If you are ordering from outside the UK, it is your responsibility for ensuring that dispensing, receipt and use of the medicine prescribed complies with your local laws. Risk and title in the products will pass to you when they are despatched by our pharmacy. Due to FDA regulations, it is our policy not to dispense prescriptions for supply to the USA.
- Your use of this Website and any purchase by you on this Website of any products is governed by English Law and will be deemed to have taken place in England and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
We are required by law to inform patients of the costs of treatments before consultations. We will ensure that our prices for consultations, diagnosis and medical prescriptions are clearly set out on our website, although you will only see a total price on our website. Postage charges are shown before ordering. There are no hidden charges. All prices quoted are inclusive of VAT (where applicable).
It is possible that, despite our best efforts, some of the Services listed on our website may be incorrectly priced. We are under no obligation to provide the Services to you at the incorrect (lower) price if the pricing error is obvious and unmistakeable and could have reasonably been recognised by you as an error.
You are responsible for providing valid credit or debit card details which may be charged. We reserve the right not to deliver medicines to you if your payment details have expired or are invalid in any way. If this happens we will attempt to contact you to enable you to provide updated information.
When you place an order for medicines or take up a service that involves the prescribing of medicines this will require us to perform an assessment of your clinical suitability for the medicines before the medicines can be approved for supply. You agree to us commencing this service and an assessment of your clinical suitability for medicines when you place the order and, as such you will have no legal right to cancel your order under The Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013.
For testing services, you have the right to cancel up to fourteen calendar days after the testing kit has been delivered to you, or the person who signs for it, or until such time that you use the testing kit, which ever is the earlier. For goods that do not require a prescription, you have the right to cancel your order within fourteen calendar days of receipt. For orders with multiple goods items, this will be within fourteen calendar days of delivery of the last testing kit or goods item. This right does not apply to medicines. For any other item which is not a medicine but requires us to provide a service alone or a service before approving the items for supply where we have begun to provide the service with your agreement, you have the right to cancel up to fourteen calendar days after the contract commences, however, where we have already begun to provide that service at your request, you will still be liable for costs relating to the service we have already provided. If you are within your rights to cancel your testing kit/goods and obtain a refund, concerns regarding a damaged/faulty product or kit, contact Us on 020 89974446. Return of a testing kit/goods item will be at your own expense unless damaged or faulty. All refunds will be processed within three working days of Us agreeing to the refund but may take up to five working days to appear on your bank or card statement.
In providing invoice and payment details, you confirm that you are authorised to use these details and authorise us, or our payment service provider, to take payment in full for the items in your order and any associated delivery fees and any other charges that become due to us under these terms and conditions.
Access to our website is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service we provide on our site without notice (see below). We will not be liable if for any reason our website is unavailable at any time or for any period.
From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of our website, or our entire website.
If you choose, or you are provided with, a user identification code, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential, and you must not disclose it to any third party. We have the right to disable any user identification code or password, whether chosen by you or allocated by us, at any time, if in our opinion you have failed to comply with any of the provisions of these Terms and Conditions. If you believe that your account has been compromised, you must contact us immediately.
You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access our website through your internet connection are aware of these terms, and that they comply with them.
We aim to update our website regularly, and may change the content at any time. If the need arises, we may suspend access to our site, or close it indefinitely.
Any of the material on our website may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material although we endeavour to update materials regularly.
All material contained and presented on this website, including but not limited to text and graphics is the copyright or similar rights of Medic Plus Clinic, unless otherwise expressly stated.
We reserve the rights and strictly forbid any unauthorised use or duplication. Any statutorily authorised rights to print or download are strictly limited for your sole personal use. No material, however, can be used for any commercial purpose whatsoever.
Any copies of the pages of this website which You save, by any means whatsoever, can only be used for subsequent viewing purposes or to print extracts for personal use.
Unless otherwise expressly permitted in writing, You may not create a database in any form whatsoever of these web pages.
- The material displayed on our website is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy.
- Subject to clause 4, if in delivering our Services to you we fail to comply with these terms and conditions, we shall only be liable to you for the purchase price of the Services.
- Subject to clause 4 below, to the extent permitted by law, we, other members of our group of companies and third parties connected to us hereby expressly exclude:
- All conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity.
- Any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with our website or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of our website and Services, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it, including, without limitation any liability for:
- loss of income or revenue;
- loss of business;
- loss of profits or contracts;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of data;
- loss of goodwill;
- Wasted management or office time; and
- For any other loss or damage of any kind, however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable, provided that this condition shall not prevent claims for loss of or damage to your tangible property or any other claims for direct financial loss that are not excluded by any of the categories set out above.
- Nothing in these terms and conditions limit our liability for:
- death or personal injury arising from our negligence;
- fraudulent misrepresentation or misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter;or
- any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
We are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy and to using technology to enhance your online security. Before you use certain areas of this website, we ask you to register on it by requiring you to enter your personal information, including “sensitive personal data” as defined by the Data Protection Act 1998 (“the Act”). We will not release to any third party any personally identifying information obtained in this way, without your prior written consent. We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully and in accordance with the Act.
In respect of the aforementioned “sensitive personal data” by accepting this agreement you grant us explicit consent to collect such data.
We will limit the collection and use of such information to the minimum required to deliver, develop and improve our services and other opportunities and the efficient administration of the Doctor’s consultation.
The personal information which we hold will be held securely in accordance with our internal security policy and the law.
To make sure your personal information remains confidential, we communicate these privacy guidelines to all of our employees.
This website may contain links to other websites however we do not share your personal information with those websites and are not responsible for their privacy practices. We encourage you to learn about the privacy policies of those companies. Accordingly, this privacy statement and policy apply only to this website and not to linked websites.
At the time of registration you were added to our e-mail database. You can remove yourself from the e-mail database at any point from your patient dashboard or by e-mailing us at email@example.com with your instructions. The e-mail database is used exclusively by Medic Plus Clinic to inform registered patients of special offers or changes to the service. No patient e-mail address is ever sold or leased to a third party.
Your visit to and use of this website and any dispute over privacy is subject to this Statement of Privacy and the laws of England and Wales.
This statement is applicable only to information collected from you during your visit to this website. We will display a prominent notice on this website’s homepage whenever this privacy statement is updated or changed and you should check our privacy statement periodically. By choosing to continue usage of this website, you agree to the terms of this privacy statement.
Applicable laws require that some of the information or communications we send to you should be in writing. When using our website, you accept that communication with us will be mainly electronic. We will contact you by e-mail or provide you with information by posting notices on our website. For contractual purposes, you agree to this electronic means of communication and you acknowledge that all contracts, notices, information and other communications that we provide to you electronically comply with any legal requirement that such communications be in writing. This condition does not affect your statutory rights.
You must not misuse our website by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful.
You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our website, the server on which our website is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site.
By breaching this clause 10, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our website or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it in any way whatsoever, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
You must not establish a link from any website that is not owned by you.
Our website must not be framed on any other website, nor may you create a link to any part of our website other than the home page. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
Where our website contains links to other websites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. We have no control over the contents of those websites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
The English courts will have exclusive jurisdiction over any claim arising from, or related to, a visit to our website although we retain the right to bring proceedings against you for breach of these conditions in your country of residence or any other relevant country.
These terms and conditions and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with them or their subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of England and Wales.
These terms and conditions and any document expressly referred to in them constitute the whole agreement between us and supersede all previous discussions, correspondence, negotiations, previous arrangement, understanding or agreement between us relating to the use of our website and the Services made available on it.
We may revise these Terms and Conditions at any time by amending this page. You are expected to check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes we made, as they are binding on you. Some of the provisions contained in these Terms and Conditions may also be superseded by provisions or notices published elsewhere on our website.
If you have any concerns about material which appears on our website or concerns with regards to our services, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
And finally, thank you for visiting our website and using our services.