Blood Test – Quick & Affordable
What is a Blood test?
Blood tests are an essential diagnostic tool. Blood is made up of different kinds of cells and contains other compounds, including various salts and certain proteins. Blood tests reveal details about these Blood cells and, Blood compounds, salts and proteins. Blood tests help Clinician check for certain diseases and conditions. They also help check the function of your organs and show how well treatments are working. We offer access to the widest possible range of laboratory services in London be it a blood test, urine test, faeces or swabs, or Allergies. Many more than we could possibly list below.
Taking blood samples and follow-up of results with you (by phone or email) is included in taking the Sample.The costs charged by our laboratory to perform each private blood test will be extra to the consultation and depend on the tests requested. Prices of individual blood tests vary but we aim to keep them as affordable as we possibly can.
For many of the blood tests we have the results in under 24 hours. We send you the results by your choice of phone, fax or email as soon as we have them. In addition to the blood tests, our experienced Clinicians can conduct a full health check, and for a comprehensive list of every blood test we offer, please always feel free to ring or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Some of the more common blood test profiles we offer:
- General Wellness Screening Profiles
- Blood Test packages & Disease Screening
- Sex Hormone, Fertility and Infertility Profiles
- Travel Screening Profiles-Pre & Post travel
- Occupational Health & Immigration Screening
- Sexual Health Screening
- Pregnancy & Pre Pregnancy Screening
- Vitamins Nutrition & Lifestyle
- Pre-Operative Blood Test
- Allergy Testing
Routine screening and monitoring blood tests including:
- Full Blood Count (anaemia and immunity)
- Blood Glucose (diabetes)
- Cholesterol Blood Test (risks of heart attack & stroke)
- Liver Function Test (the effects of alcohol and much more)
- Kidney Function Test (Urea and Electrolytes)
- Thyroid Function Test
- Blood Clotting (risk of Deep Vein Thrombosis)
- Blood Group (ABO)
- PSA Test
- Tumor markers including the New CA125, HE4 and ROMA (Risk of Ovarian Malignancy Algorithm)
- Drugs of abuse testing
- The most affordable Chlamydia, Herpes, Gonorrhoea, Syphilis and HIV test at Medic Plus Clinic with full Privacy & Confidentiality Maintained. – the full range of sexual health tests and STD Testing.
A full list of the hundreds of Blood Tests available at Medic Plus Clinic. Please call or send an Email for information & Prices